Homestaging in the Middle of Real Estate Recovery



I've been very busy lately. In the last couple of weeks, I have received call after call from developers, investors and homeowners urgently needing staging for a residential property. With so much bad news about that state of the market and rush of the holiday season, I hardly expected business to be booming. This is good news for Parker Interiors, obviously, but I view it as an ominous sign that the market is poised to turn around in a major way in early 2010. This is wonderful news for the staging industry as a whole. I received calls from homeowners who who want to give their properties a competitive advantage after months on the market, in addition to sellers who want to invest in staging on the front-end, before the property is listed. Seems to me that home staging is going to be right in the middle of the recovery; sheparding properties that were previously unable to sell, while at the same time making new homes as competitive as possible.

Comments

Popular Posts